The world is full of stuff to look at.
Have you really looked lately?
Look! Sidewalk chalk drawings:
Look at Typography
If you use two spaces after punctuation you will litter the page with “holes” and spoil the “color” of the text blocks. This is a left-over from the days of the typewriter and doesn’t belong in our digital age.
Do you look careless?
1. Two spaces after punctuation
2. Ditto marks instead of genuine curly quotes
3. A straight rather than the true apostrophe
4. Double hyphens instead of em dashes
5. Single hyphens instead of en dashes
6. Underlining instead of italics or boldface
7. Poor type spacing
Look! Relax with these wave photos.
Photos by surf photographer, Clark Little:
©2019 claudia herring design all rights reserved